Freedom Of Information Disclosure Log
Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service publishes a selection of responses to requests made to us under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. We have published the responses which we feel are of wider public interest and demonstrate how decisions have been made, how public money has been spent and how resources have been used. The log lists responses from January 2015.
Each response is assessed to determine if it should be published in the log. Responses that contain personal information will not be published or will have the personal information removed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The log will be reviewed regularly to make sure the information is up to date and still of significant public interest.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
should you require further information, quoting the reference number if referring to an existing response in the log.
Select a category to view requests for: Complaints and Discipline
Requests relating to any complaints made against Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service.Estates
Requests relating to buildings, and the general maintenance of services. Finance
Requests relating to budgets and expenses including salaries, pensions, pay scales and trade union subscriptions. Information Technology
Requests relating to the technology employed by Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service.Organisational Information
Requests relating to how Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service is run, how decisions are made and its organisational structure. Policy and Procedure
Requests relating to any policies and procedures employed by Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service.Procurement
Requests relating to all assets including vehicles, equipment, property, personal protective equipment, uniforms, contracts, tenders, suppliers. Response Information
Requests relating to how Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service respond to incidents including attendance times. Statistics - Other
Requests relating to any statistical information help by Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service.
Use of this information
Unless stated otherwise you may use and re-use the information featured on this section (not including logos and photographs) free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government License v3.0. In addition to the conditions stated within the license you must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Ensure that you do not use the information in a way that suggests any official status or that the Authority or Service endorses you or your use of the information;
- Ensure you have regard to any qualifying statements or descriptions attached to the information, (for example, descriptions such as ‘consultation document’, ‘ discussion paper’ are important as are statements concerning the audience at which the information is directed). If the information is re-used in full or substantial extracts are, any qualifying statements attached to material should be used.