You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of the Fire Authority to be held in the Caer Suite, Fire Service Headquarters, Carmarthen on Monday 11 December 2017 at 10.00am
The following business is proposed to be transacted:
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Declaration by Members of any Personal or Prejudicial Interests.
3. Chair’s Announcements / Personal Matters.
4. To receive and note a report on the Appointment of an Interim Section 151 Officer.
5. To receive and note the Standards Committee Annual Report 2016/17.
6. To receive and approve a report on the Reappointment of an Independent Member of the Standards Committee.
7. To receive and approve the Joint Report of the Chief Fire Officer and the Interim Treasurer on the Budget Requirement for the Financial Year 2018/19.
8. To receive and approve the Draft Annual Report of the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales 2018/19.
9. To receive and note a report on the Certificate of Compliance for the Audit of Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Authority’s 2016/17 Annual Performance Assessment.
10. To receive and note a report on the Audit of the Statement of Accounts 2015/16 and 2016/17.
11. To receive and approve a report on the Firefighters’ Pension Schemes – Fire Authority Discretions.
12. To resolve, that pursuant to section 100A (4) of the Local Government Act 1972, that the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the reason, that if they were present, it is likely that there would be disclosure to them of exempt information within the description of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972, namely:
Paragraph 12: Information relating to a particular individual
Paragraph 14: information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (including the Authority holding that information).
13. To confirm and sign as a true record the minutes of the of the Fire Authority Meeting held on 18 September 2017.
14. To receive and approve a report on the Chief Officers’ Annual Pay Review 2017.
15. Any other items of business that by reason of special circumstances, the Chair decides should be considered as a matter of urgency pursuant to Section 100(B)(4) of the Local Government Act 1972.