Our environmental management review
A review of the Service's Environmental Management System is undertaken annually to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness.
Performance against objectives and targets as well as any problems associated with the EMS are discussed during the review, as well as the following issues:
- Actions outstanding from previous meetings
- A review of performance
- Non-conformity reports and Audit finding reports
- A review of the achievements against current objectives and targets
- Setting of objectives and targets
- A review of the Environmental Policy, Procedures and Guidance
- A review of environmental training needs
- A review of the effectiveness of the environmental projects undertaken by the Service.
The Management Review addresses the possible need for changes to the environmental documents and ensures continued commitment and progress towards environmental improvement.
Sustainability in the Service