The Recruitment Process
Following the process below no cadet instructor is to start at a cadet unit without a registration form and until their DBS is completed and verified.
- Starter pack given information about cadets and locations and Instructor registration form to be
- Start the enhanced DBS process
- FRS Service Induction
- Volunteer Induction
- Review DBS status
- Forms returned
- Ensure DBS Process is complete
- 3 hour session
- Part of a 2 day Drill Ground Training
- Form to be completed signed and dated after Safeguarding training.
- 1 Day Training -H&S on the drill yard with young people
- 2 day Training - safeguarding, H&S on the drill yard with young people
- Operational bespoke 3hour training
- 2 hour session can be done via Teams or in person