Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service
Lime Grove Avenue
The Fire Authority will ensure that all of its Fire Safety Officers are warranted in accordance with the Powers of Entry Code of Practice and The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 Article 26, and are adequately trained and developed to fulfil the powers vested in them by virtue of Article 27. Fire Safety Officers are issued with formal identification contained in a bilingual warrant card which will be shown upon request. Examples of the warrant cards containing the following information are displayed below.
- A digital photograph of the authorised person
- Their name
- Their Service numbers
- The name of the Fire and Rescue Service
- Their level of authorisation
- A telephone contact number
- The signature of the Chief Fire Officer authorising the warrant card
- The unique reference number of the warrant card.